To empower and create hope for our culturally diverse transitional age youth and adults experiencing early symptoms of psychosis to continue on their life path through effective treatment, support, and connection.
Community based program providing the following:
- Community based treatment utilizing ACT Model Interventions
- Individual treatment utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family and significant support person collateral services and psycho-education
- Multi-Family Group focused on Problem Solving and building of support networks
- Medication services provided on an as needed basis
- Case Management services
- Collaboration and consultations with medical and other mental health professionals
- Increasing community outreach and awareness while reducing stigma through psycho-education
- Services provided within the home, school, office, community resource centers, hospitals, and other locations as needed.
In partnership with Sierra Vista Child & Family Services and Center for Human Services.Calendar of Events
Please see the calendar below for upcoming events in our community. If you have any questions please call (209) 312-9580 for more information.